Plum Creek Sports Complex
2222 Karol Kay Blvd.
The Plum Creek Sports Complex was built by the City of Seward in 2001.
The complex has:
- 4 baseball/ softball fields
- 7 youth soccer fields
- a restroom/concession/ maintenance building
- 2 hard surface batting cages
- 2 playground units
- a full size outdoor basketball court
- a lighted sand volleyball court
- 18-hole disc golf course
It is also home to the Cattle Athletic Training Center, a practice facility for Seward's Youth Baseball and Softball teams.